- Pre-authorisation of $25 per person is required to secure the booking.
- As a courtesy you agree to contact the restaurant if you have any changes, updates or need to cancel your booking.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of booking time and no shows will incur a loss of the deposit paid.
- Your booking will be allocated to the best available table in the venue you have chosen.
- Any special requests made will be catered for by the venue as best as possible, please contact the restaurant directly if you require confirmation of your request.
GDPR Statement from Now Book It;
You may at any time, request that we amend or delete your personal information from our database, please follow the below link for further information on this process and how to be removed https://nowbookit.com/privacypolicy/.
Please note: In line with the Government Covid regulations, anyone aged over 16 years old will be required to show proof of their full COVID-19 Vaccination status (approved vaccines only). AoS Restaurant reserves the right to deny entry if proof is not presented. Keeping everyone safe continues to be our primary focus.